#allemannenhandinhand

In 2015, it was Turkish men in miniskirts that was a bright spot in my day at a time when I was fed up with the routine man bashing in the world. Today, it is Dutch men holding hands in solidarity to protest the beating of a gay couple.

This stuff tickles me pink. This in particular hits a nerve for me because, in high school, I was asked once if I was having a lesbian relationship with my best friend because we held hands walking down the hall at school.

No, we aren't gay. We both have German mothers and it isn't weird for women to walk around holding hands in public in our German-American families.

Geez.

Holding hands is not a sexual act. Come on.

So, you go guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Direct Primary Care

Direct Primary Care: A real alternative under Obamacare

The Gray Zone

Oh my god, it's a girl!

Independently Poor: A Twist on FU Money. Or: "FU, Money"